Why the ST3200F-D Mini-OTDR is so suited to your installation team:
ST3200F-A is used to measure the length, loss, connection quality and other parameters of optical fiber. It is widely used in FTTX, backbone network, maintenance and emergency repair.
The construction of the OTDR is rugged but easily sits in the palm of your hand. You can decide what options you require but you will be very impressed with the intuitive interface with so much more options that other solutions in the market.
If you are serious about getting your teams equipped with the right OTDR to get their projects done fast with the right reporting to ensure your client is happy, the ST3200F series OTDR is a winner. Note that there are higher specifications in the other Senter ST3200 series models if you require a unit or two for special projects. Not every team requires this.
- Expert OTDR: Professional measurement, curve/list/map are displayed simultaneously
- Auto OTDR: no complex settings, one key test
- OPM supports CW/270/330/1k/2kHz frequency identification
- VFL and LS can run in the background, multi task can be operated simultaneously
- LS supports CW/ modulation mode output with adjustable output power
- RJ45 cable tracker of digital radar, stronger anti-jamming ability.
- Auto OTDR, expert OTDR, event map, OPM, LS, VFL,RJ45 cable sequence, RJ45 cable tracker, RJ45
cable sequence, RJ45 cable length, end face detection, flash light optical loss test
- RJ45 cable sequence, cable length test, up to 300m
- One click screen capture, easy to save the interface
- Support ILOM
- Support SC/APC
Want to know what the difference is between the other models?