Fluke Networks IntelliTone™ Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Kit
This toner and probe kit is ideal for quickly locating cables and individual pairs with the SmartTone analog function, safely and effectively on active networks.
Cutting-edge tester technology provides advanced digital and analog cable location and high-resolution measurement, via the breakthrough solution that is IntelliTone™. This solution allows the most elusive, hidden or bundled voice/audio, data and video cables and wire pairs to be located and isolated quickly and reliably, even on active networks. All of this in one tool which has been designed for ease of use, featuring a thumbwheel switch, LED display and auto power down with a hard robust exterior.
The advantages on using this kit include overcoming noise, save hours of work time whilst being able to locate cables efficiently and safely, eliminating the need for multiple testing.
Features and Benefits:
• Locate the correct cable bundle
• Isolate a cable within the bundle, despite cable bleed
• Tests for continuity
• Identify and diagnose 10/100/1 Gb Ethernet link connectivity with NIC / hub indication
• Identify individual wire pairs with new SmartTone™ analog tuning
• Verification on twisted-pair installation with CableMap capability which identifies common cable miswire
What is IntelliTone™ technology?
Copper cabling media, including shielded (STP) and UTP cable
75 or 50 Ohm coaxial cable
Two conductor control
|141 x 75 x 32 (Toner) mm, 222 x 48 x 32 (Probe) mm
|141 (Toner) mm, 222 (Probe) mm
|Maximum Operating Temperature
|Minimum Operating Temperature
|48 (Probe) mm, 75 (Toner) mm
|Model Number p
|IntelliTone™ Pro 200