E6000 handheld three phase power quality analyzer with CT offer the best ability in power quality analysis, E6000 handheld power quality analyzer help locate, predict, prevent and troubleshoot power quality problems in three phase and single phase power distribution systems. Additionally, GFUVE patented energy loss algorithm, unified power measurement, measuring and counting energy losses due to harmonics and unbalance issues, allowing the user to pinpoint the origin of energy losses in the system.
HANDHELD THREE PHASE POWER ENERGY ANALYZER – E6000
- 3s statistical interval, continuously record 120h;
- Support multi-brand current transformer;
- Up to 8G data storage space;
- Record up to 461 power energy parameters simultaneously;
- Up to 6500 screenshots saved;
- Support periodic recording function;
- Up to 3.9M/s USB high-speed transfer;
- Customized international report generation.