Fluke 753 Documenting Process Calibrator helps you work smarter and faster
The Fluke 753 is a powerful multifunction documenting calibrator that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software reducing your admin. You’ll find it does the work of several tools, with simultaneous source and measurement capabilities for all common process parameters which means less tools for you to worry about. It sources, simulates, and measures pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held calibration tool. It also automates calibration procedures, captures data for documentation. It helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA, and OSHA regulations.
The Fluke 753 includes a USB interface and a USB communication cable to enable two-way communication with DPCTrack 2.
- Measures and sources pressure using any of 50 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Allows you to createsand run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations, and record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results
- Bright white dual display for reading both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously
- Gas gauge and rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use
- Comes with three-year warranty and DPC/Track trial software